Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Well, today is the day I'm back from D.C. It was pretty good! But back to the subject on hand...I've decided to change my theme because of this trip. It's going to be patriotism?. Yes, that is a question mark, not a grammer mistake. It's saying "patriotism, yes or no?". I took 247 pictures while I was gone so hopefully I'm cool...The pictures are still uploading onto the computer so I'll post some as soon as they're done. By post I mean I'll put up the ones that I will put in my final 10 pictures. They are subject to change but as it's tuesday, I won't have much wiggle room. Anyway, just check them out! I'll put up some others from my trip that I won't have in my final but are just for fun so you can see what I did and where I went. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. This sounds exciting! I love it when students take pictures on their travels! Looking forward to seeing new images!

    ReplyDelete