Thursday, March 1, 2012

My Ten Photos!!
 This is picture of the Washington Monument. The day was really stormy, hence the clouds, but it was also sunny. Weird East Coast weather.
 This is, again, the Washington Monument but it has a different feel to it.
 This one had MAJOR editing done to it. I think it's cool but, someone else might not. This was at the WWII memorial.
 This was the changing of the guard at the Arlington memorial site. It's all black and white except for the soldier's face.
 This was just beautiful. The day was really stormy and I was cold so this is one of the 2 only unblurry photos.
 This was at the WWII memorial. I made the background really fuzzy but the words clear so you can read them.
 This was at the WWII memorial. I thought that it was a good story. I wanted the battle scene to be warm so that it can contrast the photo below with the peace scene being colder.
 This one is the same as above. It looks like a really good story too.
 This was at the WWII memorial.
This was at the Korean War memorial. I really liked the stone soldiers!

1 comment:

  1. I think it was a wise decision to go with patriotism as your theme. These pictures are awesome and a lot of people can relate to them since we are all a part of the united states. I myself find all the images really strong. I think they have an awesome story that tells you a lot about how things were in WWll and in other wars as well. I also LOVE what you did in the picture that says freedom. The photoshop is so appropriate.

    ReplyDelete